How to verify if a BIN is OPT Enabled or Not is our main focus for today. Websites like Netflix, AWS, Spotify, Hulu, Mycanal, Amazon Prime not forgetting services such as Godaddy Smartline, just to name a few.
We encourage you to read till the end to learn how it’s done. At the end of this tutorial, you should be able to differentiate valid and invalid BIN without errors.
How does BIN Verification Work?
The BIN identifies the issuer of the card. This issuer receives the authorization request for the transaction to verify if the card and associated account are valid and whether the purchase amount is available.
How does BIN OTP Verification Work?
Steps to verify if a BIN is OPT Enabled or Not
- 📎 Create an account at play-asia.com with fake email and credentials
- 📎 Check for 5-15 mins the website and place an item in your cart
- 📎 Place order, create fake info, and Fill in the requirements.
- 📎 Choose pay with a credit card, you will be redirected to the page where you insert the CC info.
- 📎 Go with your bin you want to check to namso.ccgen.co and generate some valid CC’s
- 📎 Insert the generated CC to the payment page of play-asia.com