What is Discord?
Discord is a instant messaging and digital distribution platform designed for creating communities. Users communicate with voice calls, video calls, text messaging, media and files in private chats or as part of communities called “servers.” Servers are a collection of persistent chat rooms and voice chat channels. Discord runs on Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux, and in web browsers.
Why Discord is Used?
Discord lets friends communicate directly via voice, video, or text, and join servers where larger communities can interact together. Gaming is definitely Discord’s focus, at one point the service even gave free away PC games to paid subscribers before realizing it couldn’t beat Steam.
Why is Discord Popular?
The reason why Discord is getting so popular is because many offical games like Fortnite, and Survivio are using the servers to communicate. It is very cheap, and it is free to start a server. It also contains no ads so that way you are able to chat freely. Many people choose to support the platform via nitro because it’s so great.
It’s a great and free way to communicate, and you don’t need any special software in order to do it. Just their app.
IS DISCORD SAFE FOR CHILDREN?
With the right privacy settings and monitoring, it’s easy to use Discord safely. However, there’s always a risk when it comes to sites and apps with open chat. The safest way to use Discord is to only accept friend requests and participate in private servers with people you already know. Although it’s rare, there have been a handful of cases where predators have targeted kids by using Discord’s public servers to send direct messages (DMs).
HOW OLD SHOULD YOU BE TO USE DISCORD?
Discord requires that users be at least 13 years old, although they do not verify users’ age upon sign-up. Common Sense Media also recommends Discord users be at least 13 due to its open chat. Because it’s all user-generated, there’s plenty of inappropriate content, like swearing and graphic language and images (though it’s entirely possible to belong to a group that forbids these).
What Is Discord Nitro?
Discord Nitro is the premium subscription tier of the most popular gaming chat service in the world. It comes with global access to custom emojis from all the channels you’re part of, a custom Discord number tag, animated avatars, and server boosts for your favorite communities.
It’s available in two variants: Nitro ($9.99 per month), and Nitro Classic ($4.99 per month). There are also significant discounts for year-long subscriptions, with Nitro priced at $99.99 per year, and Nitro Classic at $49.99 per year. Many Discord servers (the good reputation ones) legitimately give away Nitro in their servers.
What are the Benefits of Discord Nitro?
Discord Nitro enhances your all-in-one Discord voice, video, and text chat.
- Better Emoji. Collect or make your own custom and animated emojis.
- Personal Profile. Use an animated avatar and claim a custom tag.
- Support a Server. Get 2 Server Boosts and 30% off extra Boosts.
- Rep Your Support.
- Bigger Uploads.
- HD Video.
Free Discord Nitro Method
1. Create a new discord account on mobile app
2. Join a few public servers, add a few people etc.
3. Purchase Nitro Gift for 1 month on this dummy account, and send the gift to your main account.
Note, this purchase should be made through Apple
4. Redeem it on your main account.
5. Wait about 1 day and then contact Apple saying that you don’t know what this $10 charge
on “Discord” is and that your kid / little brother has been buying things on your phone.
6. Apple will refund the payment, and Discord will most likely ban your new dummy discord account.
- Your main account should be safe, I’ve done it for about 4 months but who knows if they will catch on.
- If you plan to repeat this, I would make new apple ID’s as well as use different payment methods. ie not
the same debit card / paypal account. Switch it up
Free Discord Nitro 3 Months Method
1. Go to – https://www.xbox.com…-for-windows-10 and click download the app.
2. Once the file is downloaded, run it. It should ask you to install it, install it.
3. Once you’ve installed the app, if it hasn’t already opened, open it.
4. You should be asked to log in, click create an account and use fake information, make sure you use @outlook.com so you don’t have to verify the email.
5. You will be asked to make a gamer tag, put whatever it doesn’t matter. Proceed with the sign up.
6. Now click the Game Pass text at the top of the screen, click get game pass, join game pass.
7. IMPORTANT, make sure you click join under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. It should be the option on the right.
8. Now just purchase it, it costs 1$, but don’t worry. We’ll get our money back later.
9. Now go back to the Game Pass tab, and click on Perks.
10. If you scroll down to the bottom, you should see Discord, click that.
11. Now just click the get link button, it should open your browser just copy that, and do what you want with it.
GETTING MONEY BACK:
12. Go to – https://account.micr…t.com/services/ and login with the account you previously created to buy the game pass on.
13. Under Game Pass Ultimate, you should see 9.99 Monthly or something like that, on the right. Click cancel subscription. Follow through with it.
14. Stop once you see a screen asking you if you would like to end the subscription when the billing period ends, or get money back. Click cancel now and get a full refund.
- You can sell the invite links.
- You can buy Xbox Game Pass trials from websites like g2a for cheaper
- It won’t work if you claimed this promotion before.
Free Discord Nitro Method (Not the xbox pass one)
This method has been working for a while and it is still working.
1. Make sure you have at least the amount of money of the nitro you want ( IN PAYPAL)
2. Make a new discord account
3. Go to the Discord store and buy the nitro you want as a gift.
4. Get the gift link and copy it and redeem it to your main
5. When your nitro is going to expire soon charge back on them using paypal.
6. This will take your nitro away but not ban u but possibly ban the ALT you made.
7. Repeat and get free nitro!
Free Discord Nitro BOT
One of the most interesting features of Discord is how anyone can make their own channel bot. Simply bolt one together, keep the authorization token safe, and invite it into your channel. If you run into a bot you like the look of in someone else’s channel, you can usually invite them back into your own (or somewhere else), but you’ll need to have “manage server permissions” on your account.
You have to do a little due diligence, as things can go wrong if you don’t keep your bot and account locked down. Additionally, the very openness available to build your own bot means people can pretty much make what they like. It’s up to you as a responsible Discord user to keep that in mind before inviting all and sundry into the channel. Not all bots have the best of intentions, as we’re about to find out.
Some more Methods to Get Free Discord Nitro
There are only a couple of ways how you can earn free Nitro.
- Hypesquad: This one is an old one, but it gave people the ability to exchange Nitro with their friends. With that being said, it’s gone and may never come back. Sorry.
- Friends: You can ask your friends to gift you a Nitro. If they are nice enough, they will or if they have enough money they will.
- Legit servers: I am not sure if this is fine with their TOS, it may not be, but there are some servers apparently that will give you Nitro, host giveaways and such stuff. This might work.
- You can Use Methods as well Discord Nitro Account Generator and Free Discord Nitro Codes
These are the 3 things I could think of. I hope this has helped.