How to get free RDP from google cloud – 100% working. Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software.
Clients exist for most versions of Microsoft Windows (including Windows Mobile), Linux, Unix, macOS, iOS, Android, and other operating systems. RDP servers are built into Windows operating systems; an RDP server for Unix and OS X also exists. By default, the server listens on TCP port 3389 and UDP port 3389.
What is RDP used for?
The remote desktop protocol RDP software provides access to a desktop or application hosted on a remote host. It allows you to connect, access, and control data and resources on a remote host as if you were doing it locally.
What are some benefits of using the RDP?
What you need to know is the benefit of getting the free RDP account to make sure that it is not useless, however, it is very useful. Some benefits you may need to have a look are:
- If you have already had RDP account, you can be able to create a better connection among the computers.
- You don’t have to pay if you want to get RDP account. Just follow my instruction and all is done.
- You can be able to set up or manage your computer either the data encryption or the use of your computers.
- You will be more acknowledged about the computers connection and other related things.
Follow this method to get free Google RDP with 6 cores and 16GB Ram without using credit card.
Method : Get Google RDP for Free with 6 Cores and 14GB RAM without Credit Card
- Go to this link and click on “Join”
3. Confirm your email link will be sent to your mail.
4. Now go to this link and copy the code.
5. Copy the code and click on enroll.
6. Enter the code, complete captcha and click on “Submt”
7. Now, click on Sign In and login with the account you created.
8. Now, go to this link and click on “Start Lab”
9. End the lab after starting the lab.
10. It will ask for Comment just click on “Cancel”
11. Now, go to this link
12. Click on “Start Lab” and click on “Use Subscription”
13. You lab will start
14. Now, click on “Open Google Console” and login with given Username and Password.
16. Click on “Confirm”
17. Agree with TOS and click on “Agree and Continue”
18. Go to Compute Engine and click on “Create”
19. Now, select Machine type as custom and select Cores – 6 and Memory 14GB
20. Change Boot disk, Select OS as “Windows Server” and select your desired Version. And click on “Select”
21. Now, click on “Create”
22. Finally done creating the instance.
23. Now, click on RDP down-arrow and click on “Set Windows password”
24. Set Username and click on “SET”
25. Copy New Windows Password and click on “CLOSE”
26. Now click on RDP and download the RDP file. And click “CLOSE”
27. Open .rdp file and click on “Connect”
28. Enter Username & Password and click on “OK”
29. Click on “Yes” to accept the certificate errors
30. Finally, RDP created. Enjoy.
How can I get free RDP on Android?
- Follow above method and create RDP for free.
- Download “Remote Desktop 8” app on android.
- Click on “+” select Desktop
4. Enter RDP IP address & create user and click on “Save”
5. You RDP will be shown click on it to connect
6. Click “Connect”.
7. Finally, we can open RDP android device.
What are Best RDP Clients?
mRemoteNG is a multi tab remote connection manager. Just like RDCman it is a centralized tool that manages connections to remote systems. mRemoteNG has many features that RDCman does not have such as the ability to manage different connection types.
RoyalTS is a connection manager that supports a variety of connection types such as RDP, VNC, SSH, S/FTP and web based interfaces.
Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager
Devolutions is another centralized connection manager that can handle different protocols and centralize credentials You can even integrate existing password managers such as keepass and lastpass.
DameWare Mini Remote Control
Damware is a tool primarily used by help desk staff and support technicians to easily establish connections with end user devices.
Terminals is a multi tab remote desktop manager that supports several protocols such as RDP, VNC, SSH, Telnet, Citrix, HTTP and HTTPS.
Key features include a multi tab interface, open terminal window in full screen, resizable windows, connection history, customizable toolbars and search.
Hope you enjoy this method.