How to unlock Alcatel Y850 LTE modem
If you are having an Alcatel Y850 pocket MiFi Box, then from here, you will learn how to unlock it. Our how-to unlock Alcatel Y850 guide walks you through the steps of getting your NCK and using it to get your modem unlocked without spending a dim.
We have two different versions of this modem; The Alcatel Y850V and Y850O. Both of these versions can be unlocked using this guide here.
You can find the unlocking guide for other router models on the Network Unlocking section of our blog.
Requirements to unlock Alcatel Y850 for free
- A USB cable(you can also do the connection via WiFi)
- A computer
- A sim card from a different network,
- NCK code for the unlocking
Alcatel Y850 specifications
Before proceeding with how to get your NCK and getting your modem unlocked, we thought it will be good you know some of the key specs of this modem. Check below for the key features of the Alcatel Y850 modem.
- UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Chipset: Qualcomm MDM9225
- Memory: 4Gb NAND Flash + 2Gb LPDDR
- Connectivity: Micro USB 2.0 High Speed
- WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n – 2.4/5 GHz 2×2 MIMO
- up to 15 users simultaneously connected
- Special Features:
- Micro SD card slot (up to 32 GB)
- Power key
- WPS button
- 2FF SIM slot
- 0.91″ OLED display
- 3000mAh battery
- Dimensions: 84 x 84 x 14.6mm
How to get the NCK code for free
We will provide you with the NCK code free of course. Simply use the comment box to make a request. Provide us with the 15 digits IMEI of your Alcatel Y850.
- Start by inserting a sim card from a different carrier in the router,
- Next, power it on, connect to the PC via WiFi or via USB. In the case with the USB cable connection, you will need to install the necessary drivers when been prompted to.
- Once connected, the router should automatically open a web browser. If it doesn’t, you can always realise that by typing the IP address of your router in the address bar of your web browser(IP= 192.168.1.1)
- Next login with default login details( admin)
- You will be asked to provide NCK.
- Insert your NCK